How to Delete an Existing Work Experience
- Access your onlineresume.us dashboard by logging into your account with your email and password. If you do not remember your password, you can always recover it.
- Once you have logged into your account, select the “Edit Resume” option in the left-hand menu.
- You will see more options shown within the “Edit Resume” menu. These options include all of the sections that you have included in your online resume. Click on the “Work Experience” section.
- In the top left part of the box that contains each work experience, you will see an icon, like the one shown below. To delete a specific work experience, simply go to the box that contains the experience that you want to delete, and click on this icon .
- It is not necessary to save the changes since the work experience will automatically be deleted. However, other changes or modifications will not be saved. So, if you made modifications to another work experience other than the one you deleted, you must save these changes.