How to Download Your PDF Resume
Follow the instructions below to download your PDF resume from Onlineresume.us
To download your resume as a PDF file, you have two options:
- Download your “PDF Resume” within the user platform
- Click on the “PDF Resume” tab in the left-hand menu of your onlineresume.us dashboard. Make sure that the option to download your resume as a PDF from your online resume is activated.
- Click on the red “Download PDF” button in the bottom left-hand part of the page.
- Download your PDF resume from your online resume
- Click on the “PDF Resume” tab in the left-hand menu of your onlineresume.us dashboard. Make sure that the option to download your resume as a PDF from your online resume is activated
- Next, click on the “Visit My Online Resume” tab or type your online resume link into a new browser window.
- Locate the “Download PDF” button on your online resume and simply click on it. The style and text of the PDF download button will differ depending on the template that you have selected.
*It is important to mention that if you have a Job Seeker account, you will be able to edit and save your PDF resume using any of our templates, within our platform. However, you only have access to download our most basic PDF template. In this case, if you have a premium template selected within our PDF editor, neither you nor anyone else who visits your online resume will be able to download it. You must either select a template that aligns with your account capabilities or upgrade your account to Job Hunter. By upgrading your account, you will be able to download your PDF resume using any of our templates.