How to Add Language Skills and Proficiency
n this article we will show you how to add language skills to your online resume.
The language skills section is the fourth step of the registration process.
- Access your onlineresume.us dashboard by logging into your account with your email and password. If you do not remember your password, you can always recover it.
- Once you have logged into your account, select the “Edit Resume” option in the left-hand menu.
- You will see more options shown within the “Edit Resume” menu. These options include all of the sections that you have included in your online resume. Click on the “Languages” section.
- You can add all of the languages that you know by clicking on the green “Add a language” button located in the bottom left part of the page.
- A new box will appear for you to enter the following information:
- Language: the name of the language
- Proficiency: the level of knowledge and mastery of the language, such as:
- Limited Working
- Professional Working
- Full Professional
- Native or Bilingual
- Finally, you should click the blue “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page.