Cómo ordenar módulos en tu Currículum Online
- Access your onlineresume.us dashboard by logging into your account with your email and password. If you do not remember your password, you can always recover it.
- Once you have logged into your account, click on the “Manage Sections” option in the left-hand menu.
- On the “Manage Sections” page, you will find a menu with all of the existing resume sections, including all of the predefined sections (Education, Work Experience, and Languages), as well as any additional sections that you have created.
- Select the section that you want to sort by clicking on the icon on the left-hand side of the section title. Drag the section to a new position and release it.
- Click Save. If your changes have been successfully updated, you will see a green bar in the upper part of the page indicating that the new order of sections has been saved.